Meet the team
We are a small group of people who are trying to carry out Tanya's wish to help other Cancer fighters here is a list of names and their main job within the charity, please note, more pictures will be uploaded soon:
Chief Executive: Iris Billing
Support Services Executive: Nikki Empel-Newman
Penzance Shop Manager: Danielle Long
- Chairman: Leon Empel-Newman
- Vice Chairman: Adam Grindrod
- Treasurer: Marlene Newman
- Assistant Treasurer's: Gwen Merrifield & Angie Lean
- Merchandise Rep: Marlene Newman
- Merchandise Assistant: Barry Common & Angie Lean
- Webmaster: Nikki Empel-Newman
- Social Networking Sites Manager: Adam Grindrod and Nikki Empel-Newman
- Sales Manager: Peter Redfern
Young Supporters (under 18's):
William Mepham, George Mepham, Phoebe Lay, Dylan Redfern and Beckii Stephens
James Morrison, Neil Warnock (Crystal Palace FC Manager), Alex Mackay, Dr Sophie Mepham, Dr P Merritt, Dr A Childs, Daniel Evans (X-Factor Finalist)
Dr Sophie Mepham, Eddie Billing, Gwen Merrifield, Leon Empel-Newman (Chair of Trustees), Mark Oldroyd, Rebecca Roberts, Adam Grindrod (Vice Chairman), Stephanie Metcalfe and Stephen Gilbert MP.
Be a part of Tanya’s Courage Trust
If you feel you would like to help, please come and join us. We are always happy to welcome new members. We are a group of very busy people who would benefit from any help that is available.
If you would like to get involved in this very worthwhile charity or if you would like to hold an event or raise money for us then give us a call or send an email and say hello!
CEO & Co-Founder